10 ounces spaghetti pasta
2 small can tomato sauce
1 small can tomato paste
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
2 cloves garlic
1/4 dry jack or parmesan cheese
1. In a medium size fry pan, add 2 Tablespoons olive oil and turn the the heat to medium.
2. Use the garlic press and crush 2 cloves of garlic and add to the frying pan. Stir with a wooden spoon until lightly browned.
3. Add the tomato paste, tomato sauce, Italian seasonings, red pepper flakes, and 1/2 cup of water.
4. Turn the heat to simmer and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
5. Fill a stock pot with 2 quarts of hot water and bring to a rolling boil.
6. Add the spaghetti pasta and bring back to a rolling boil and continue to boil the pasta uncovered for 10 minutes.
7. Drain the pasta in a colander, then pour the pasta into a large mixing bowl.
8. Using a fork or whisk, beat the egg in a small bowl.
9. Add a few hot noodles to the egg, to warm the egg a little.
10. Add the egg, mozzarella cheese, and dry jack to the mixing bowl, and mix until all ingredients are well blended.
11. Pour the noodles into a large pie pan, and using a wooden spoon make a large well or hole in the center.
12. Pour on the sauce, sprinkle with a little more cheese, and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. You did it! Yum!