(Makes 6 Servings)
Frozen Bread Dough (1 lb. frozen loaf)
Optional: Parmesan Cheese and Cinnamon-Sugar
1. Let dough rise according to package directions.
2. Divide dough into 6 equal pieces.
3. Roll and shape into desired shapes.
4. Brush lightly with egg and sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake in 400 degree oven until light brown, Yum!
1. Take 1 loaf of frozen bread dough out of the package and thaw according to directions.
2. Place the dough on a cutting board sprinkled lightly with flour. Using a knife cut the dough into six equal pieces.
3. Roll each piece into an 18 inch long rope.
4. Lay the pretzel on a greased cookie sheet. Twist the dough once, then flip the dough over and down, creating a pretzel shape.
5. Take a clean dampened dishcloth and press down the pretzel.
6. Crack the egg into a small bowl, and stir with a wire whip.
7. Use a rolling pin to crush the rock salt into fine pieces.
8. Brush the top of each pretzel lightly with the egg, then sprinkle on a few pieces of salt, or your favorite topping.
9. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 10 -12 minutes. You did it! Yum!