(Makes 1 serving)
1 Tablespoon chopped tomatoes
1 Tablespoon chopped red or yellow bell peppers
3 Tablespoons refried beans
1 snack size flour tortilla
1 ounce grated mozzarella cheese
2 teaspoons sliced olives
1. Chop the tomatoes and bell pepper.
2. Place the tortilla on a small microwave safe plate.
3. Spread the refried beans on the tortilla.
4. Sprinkle on the cheese, tomatoes, bell pepper and olives.
5. Fold up the bottom, then roll.
6. Heat in microwave approximately 1 minute, just enough time to warm the beans, and melt the cheese. Yum!
(Microwave ovens can vary slightly, so your time might be a little less or even a little more than a minute.)