1 Pizza Dough recipe
3/4 cup pizza sauce or homemade marinara sauce
3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Pepperoni slices
Chopped bell pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray 2 baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces, and using your hands spread the dough to the size of a salad plate, (Put 2 Personal Pizzas on each baking sheet).
4. Spread each pizza with 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce, then sprinkle on 3 tablespoons of grated mozzarella cheese. Add pepperoni slices.
5. Now for the fun part, add whatever toppings your heart desires.
6. Bake the pizzas in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
You Did It! Yum!