Pepperoni Pizza Soup
(Makes 4 Servings)
2 1/2 cups Prepared low-sodium tomato soup
1 1/2 cups Water
2 cloves Garlic, minced
2 Green onions, sliced
1/3 cup Diced turkey pepperoni
2 tsp Dried oregano
1 & 1/2 cups Elbow macaroni
Grated mozzarella (optional)
Grated reduced fat cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Add the prepared tomato soup and water into a stock pot.
2. Squeeze the garlic through the garlic press one at a time and then add to the stock pot.
3. Slice the green onions, and pepperoni then toss into the soup mixture.
4. Add the dried oregano and macaroni and stir well. Cook for 6 – 8 minutes until the macaroni is tender.
5. Optional: Pour soup into oven safe bowls. Top each with a little cheese and oregano and put under the broiler until the cheese is bubbling and lightly browned. You did it! Yum!
*Recipe compliments of mealsmatter.org