1 small red onion
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1 jalapeno pepper
1. Roll the limes on the countertop, pressing down with the heel of your hand, (this helps to release the most juice). Cut the limes in half, and juice.
2. Peel off the outer skin of the onion. Using a utility knife of chef’s knife, cut in half and chop into very, very, small pieces. (remember to always ask for help when using knives in the kitchen).
3. Rinse the cilantro in cold water, and pat dry between paper towels. Pick off the big leafy ends and chop finely, (about 1/2 cup).
4. Put on thin disposable gloves, cut of the stem of the jalapeno and slice the jalapeno in half. Use a spoon and scoop out the seeds and ribs inside, (that’s the hottest part of the jalapeno).
5. Using a paring knife make very thin slices down each half of the jalapeno. then cut across them chopping the jalapeno into tiny pieces.
6. To cut the mango, cut a flat edge along the bottom so it cans stand, and holding the mango in your left hand using the knife peel the skin off.
7. Cut large pieces of the mango away from the pit, (if you feel resistance then you know you have hit the large oval pit). Chop into tiny pieces
8. In a medium size mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and chill.
9. Serve with baked tortilla chips. You Did It