Hole in One
1 slice of bread
1 teaspoon of margarine
1 large egg
salt and pepper
1. Use a small glass or cookie cutter to cut a hole in the center of the bread.
2. Add the margarine to a small fry pan and turn to medium heat.
3. Put the bread in the pan, move it around a little. Cook for about 1 minute until the bread gets toasted and golden brown.
4. Flip the bread over, then crack the egg into the hole.
5. Cook for 3-4 minutes until egg is cooked through and set.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. You did it! Yum!
3. Add the instant chocolate pudding mix and blend on high 30 seconds or until creamy.
You did it! Yum!