(Makes 1 1/2 cups – 1 serving = 1/4 cup)
2 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1/4 cup slivered almonds
2 Tablespoons honey-roasted sunflower seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
3. Stir in the brown sugar, honey, and cinnamon.
4. In a medium sized mixing bowl add the oatmeal, slivered almonds, and sunflower seeds 5. Pour the honey mixture over the oatmeal mixture, and stir to blend all the ingredients.
6. Pour onto an ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake in the oven 12 – 14 minutes until the granola is golden brown. Stir it a couple of times while it bakes. Yum!