2 jars meat-flavored baby food (chicken or turkey)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup steal cut oatmeal (use garbonzo bean flour for a no grain treat)
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
1 Tablespoon minced parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
3. Combine all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl.
4. Consistency should be soft but not runny, (add more oatmeal/flour or milk as needed.
5. Spread into the baking pan and bake for about 35 – 40 minutes. Knife should come out clean if done.
6. Woof, Woof! You did it!
*PERMISSION TO USE RECIPE FOR DOGGIE BROWNIES
(BABY FOOD BROWNIES) PROVIDED BY:
Pam – firstname.lastname@example.org
Recipe in Book Titled:
The Focused Puppy
by Deborah Jones, Ph.D. & Judy Keller
Publisher: Clean Run