2 cups whole-wheat flour
3 Tablespoons canola oil
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 jar meat-flavored baby food (chicken or turkey)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Using a wooden spoon combine all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl.
3. Place on a lightly greased cutting board, and knead about 10 times until smooth.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll dough until it is 1/2 inch thick.
5. Cut into fun shapes, (hearts, paw prints, doggie bones, cats, etc.)
6. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and cook for about 15 minutes.
7. Cool completely before feeding your doggie.
8. Woof, Woof! You did it!