Deep Dish Pizza
1 Pizza Dough recipe (from Cookbook #1)
3/4 cup pizza sauce or homemade marinara sauce
3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup turkey pepperoni slices
olives (rinsed in cold water)
sliced bell pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Grease a deep dish pizza pan or baking sheet well..
3. Use your hands and spread the dough out.
4. Bake in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes until golden brown.
4. Use a pastry brush and spread the dough with pizza sauce, then sprinkle on the grated mozzarella cheese. Add pepperoni slices.
5. Now for the fun part, add whatever toppings your heart desires.
6. Bake the pizza in the oven for an additional 10-12 minutes. You Did It!