3 boneless, skinless, Foster Farms chicken breasts
3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
A Red Onion
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Light-Ranch Salad Dressing (optional)
And some tortillas -(to wrap it all up in)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, crack 2 eggs and whisk together.
3. In another small bowl measure the bread crumbs.
4. Prepare the frying pan by adding 1 tablespoon olive oil and turn the pan to medium high.
5. Dip the chicken breasts into the egg mixture then into the dry bread crumbs, then place into the fry pan, (you should hear a faint sizzle).
6. After about 2 minutes, use tongs to flip them over, and cook another 2 minutes.
7. Place them immediately onto an ungreased baking sheet and put into the oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
8. Wash the lettuce in cold water, pat dry with a towel, and tear into bite size pieces.
9. Wash and slice the tomatoes.
10. Peel the outer paper thin skin off the onion and chop.
11. Peel off the skin of the avocado and slice into thin pieces.
12. Place the chicken on a cutting board, and slice the chicken on a diagonal into 1/4 inch slices).
13. Layer a few chicken slices across the tortillas. Now add the veggies; (a little lettuce, tomato, avocado, and onion). Drizzle on the Light-Ranch Dressing and roll-up!
You did it! Yum!Print Out This RecipeTell A Friend About This Recipe