(Makes 14 Chicken Fingers)
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, crack the egg and whisk together.
3. In another small bowl measure the bread crumbs.
4. Cut chicken breast in half, and cut each half into 2 inch pieces.
5. Prepare the frying pan by adding 2 teaspoons olive oil and turn the pan to medium high.
6. Dip each chicken piece into the egg mixture then into the dry bread crumbs, then place into the fry pan.
7. After about 2 minutes, use tongs to flip them over, and cook another 2 minutes.
8. Place them immediately onto an ungreased cookie sheet and put into the oven. Bake for 12-14 minutes until Chicken Fingers are cooked through. Serve with honey-mustard dipping sauce.