4 slices Canadian Bacon
4 slices American Cheese
4 English Muffins
1. Add 1 teaspoon of margarine to a medium frying pan, and turn the heat on to medium.
2. When the margarine is melted and bubbly, add an egg.
3. Cook the egg until the egg white turns a pure white color and solidifies, (about 1 minute). Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. With a heat resistant spatula, push the spatula under the egg and flip. Cook the egg another 2 minutes, (cook 3 minutes if you want the yolk cooked all the way through.
5. Add Canadian Bacon to fry pan just to heat through.
6. Pull fry pan to cold burner and place 1 slice of American cheese on top of the egg, and top with Canadian Bacon. Let sit for about 2 minutes until you see the edges of the cheese curl downward.
7. You did it! Yum