(Makes 2 Breakfast Burritos)
1 Tablespoon water
1 medium potato
1 Tablespoon olive oil
2 Tablespoons chopped onion (optional)
2 -8″ flour tortillas
1 ounce grated mozzarella cheese
chunky salsa (optional)
1. Whisk together eggs and water in a small mixing bowl, set aside.
2. Wash potato with cold water and use a vegetable scrub brush to release any dust or dirt.
3. Chop the potato, (remember to always ask for help when using knives).
4. In a medium frying pan add olive oil and potato.
5. Stirring constantly, cook on medium-high heat until potato is tender, (about 5 minutes).
6. Remove cooked potato from frying pan, then immediately pour the egg mixture into the same frying pan and turn heat to medium-low.
7. Using a spatula, push and turn the egg until it changes color and looks set.
8. Divide the eggs and potato onto the tortillas, and sprinkle with cheese and salsa.
9. Fold the bottom of the tortilla up and the sides over. Yum!
* Chunky Salsa Recipe can be found in Cookbook #1