15 Minute Fajitas
(Makes 8 servings – Each Serving = 1/2 cup)
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow onion
1 lb. sirloin steak, cut into strips
1/2 cup Mesquite-flavored marinade (Newman’s Own)
1 cup salsa
8 (6-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
guacamole, light sour cream, shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Slice bell peppers and onion into thin strips.
2. Cut steak into thin strips
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet on high heat.
4. Add red and green bell peppers, and stirring constantly cook 3 – 4 minutes.
5. Add steak, and stirring constantly cook 3 – 4 minutes.
6. Add marinade, and salsa and cook until heated through.
7. Fill warmed tortillas with meat and veggie mixture. Serve with a spoonful of your favorite toppings. You did it! Yum!